Warning: Your Web Browser is outdated and may not be compatible with many features of this site. Click Here to Learn MoreFor individuals using screen readers or similar accessibility aids, click here to skip the header and main navigation.
Training Academy's Services
What We Do
The OBM Training Academy provides both training on specific skill-based outcomes and provides knowledge to educate for the future. As part of this effort, we offer services including:
- Instructor-led and e-learning training design and delivery
- Management, leadership, and employee development training
- Ohio Fiscal Academy administration, coordination, development, and delivery
- Enterprise software training and project support
- Lean systems which optimize flow and reduce waste
- OBM process documentation support
How We Do It
- Analyze: Is training the answer? OBM TA conducts thorough needs analysis to determine the gap between knowledge and performance as well as the appropriate solution for that gap.
- Design: The OBM TA works with our customers to identify objectives for training event that will bridge the gap or meet compliance or other identified training needs.
- Develop: OBM TA develops the identified event or solution using current instructional design theory, adult learning principles, and technologies.
- Implement: The OBM TA implements the developed solution as well as train-the-trainer or OBM TA-owned workshops.
- Evaluate: The OBM TA evaluates the event or solution to assess training effectiveness and identifies updates for a scheduled review and update cycle to continually improve its offerings.