Warning: Your Web Browser is outdated and may not be compatible with many features of this site. Click Here to Learn MoreFor individuals using screen readers or similar accessibility aids, click here to skip the header and main navigation.
Mid-Biennium Budget Review
Fiscal Year 2017
The Mid-Biennium Budget Bills have been introduced to the House Finance Committee but at this time none of the bills have passed. Listed below are the bills that are currently being reviewed.
H.B. 474 Higher Education H.B. 474 Workforce and Education H.B. 483 Developmental Disabilities H.B. 512 Protecting Ohioans from Lead in Drinking Water HB547 / HB 390 Office of Budget and Management S.B. 319 Opiates and Addiction Services S.B. 293 Natural Resources S.B. 333 Water Quality
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony to the House Finance Committee, May 3, 2016
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony to the Senate Ways and Means Committee, May 25, 2016
- Higher Education - Driving Down the Cost of a College Degree (H.B. 474)
- Department of Developmental Disabilities - Transforming Ohio's Developmental Disabilities System (H.B. 483)
- Environmental Protection Agency - Improving Water Quality in Ohio (S.B. 333)
- Environmental Protection Agency - Protecting Ohioans from Lead in Drinking Water (H.B. 512)
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources - A Common Sense Approach to Serving Ohio Boaters (S.B. 293)
- Strengthening Education and Workforce Opportunities For Ohioans (H.B. 474)
- Strengthening Ohio's Fight against Prescription Drug Abuse (S.B. 319)