At the Ohio Office of Budget and Management, it is our mission to provide policy analysis, fiscal research and financial management services to the Governor and agencies of state government, helping to ensure the proper and responsible use of state resources.
As a cabinet-level agency within the executive branch of state government, OBM develops, coordinates and monitors the individual budgets of state agencies and reviews all financial transactions made with public funds.
- Monthly Financial Report for March (posted: April 10, 2019)
- OBM Releases Preliminary Revenue Numbers for March (posted: April 3, 2019)
- OBM Director Kimberly Murnieks's Testimony to the Ohio House Finance Committee (March 19, 2019)
- Office of Budget and Management Names Zimpher
Controlling Board President (posted: March 6, 2019)
- OPFC Request for Qualifications - Issuer & Disclosure Counsel and Bond Counsel
- OBM Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2018 (posted: August 1, 2018)
Updated 2018 Controlling Board Manual now available
Capital Budget Bill Fact Sheet for Fiscal Years 2019-2020